By visiting or using this Website You agree to be bound by these Terms and conditions that Gulf Times newspaper creates on its website from time to time. Your access to the website and your participation or downloading contents from the site indicates your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and any updates. Gulf Times may to change these terms at any times and will post these changes on the website. If you disagree with the changes then you must stop visiting and using this Website.
Use of this website is permitted for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not violate the law or any rights or restrictions on the use of this website by a third party.
These restrictions include, but are not limited to, harassment, defamation, use of obscene or offensive language against third parties, and any other conduct that may be considered inappropriate.
You hereby undertake that you are over 18 years of age, and/or have all legal approvals and procedures to use this website, and you undertake to abide by all terms and conditions. You also undertake that you are able to view and abide by these terms and conditions.
There are different parts of the website that allow the user to view and broadcast his private data on this website “which is referred to here as (user additions), and it includes personal data, audio-visual materials and opinions, but according to the following conditions:
- When you post any material on this website, you accept the provision of an unlimited, irrevocable, worldwide license to “User Additions” with the Gulf Times , which in turn has the right to use, distribute, modify or delete parts of the displayed content as its right to freely dispose of it In any forum or media.
- Gulf Times can use the user's posts for any purpose, without being limited to republishing, editing, cutting, rephrasing or any other use of the Gulf Times 's right.
- The user alone bears all responsibility for displaying his data and for any claims and damages, third party rights, and any action or legal action resulting from the use and display of the material on this website.
- By displaying the Materials, you hereby represent and undertake that you have all rights to display the materials and you have obtained all necessary licenses, rights and permissions to use and authorize Gulf Times to use any materials displayed, including patent rights, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights and other proprietary rights .
- You undertake that you will not display or disclose on this website any information or data protected by copyright, trade secrets or third party proprietary rights including privacy and copyright, unless all rights to publish the materials are obtained from their owners, providing the aforementioned authorization to Gulf Times .
- You also undertake not to display any material or information that is considered illegal, defamatory, obscene, political, threatening, incites hatred and racism, or is considered an incentive to commit a crime and entails civil liability, and violates the law, cultural symptoms, or internationally accepted standards and ethical rules.
- You may grant Gulf Times an exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, irrevocable authorization to broadcast, distribute, display, reproduce, edit, delete and sell materials or information that are being displayed on the website without restriction to any media at the sole discretion of Gulf Times. This authorization is not limited to a specific period or region.
- You may grant Gulf Times (a permanent waiver of copyright in the present and in the future) all rights to any material in all parts of the world, whatever its nature, including renewals and ownership rights that occur to it.
- Gulf Times has the right and final decision in displaying the materials on the website, and it is not obligated in any way to display all or part of it on the website (user additions).
Copyright and intellectual property rights
All names, images and logos belonging to Gulf Publishing and Printing Company or any of its associated companies or any third party and its products, services , trademarks owned by Gulf Times and all associated companies and third parties.
None of the texts contained in this document shall be construed - in any way as granting the right or license to any trademark or franchise of Gulf Publishing and Printing Company, its subsidiaries, or any third party.
All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in this Website (including design and organization) and in all materials and content provided as part of the Website will always remain the property of Gulf Times or its licensors.
When you access this website or any other site of Gulf Publishing and Printing Company, you agree to do so only for your personal, non-commercial use.
You must not agree to authorize or assist any third party to copy, download, transmit, store (in any other location), distribute, broadcast, publish, commercially exploit or modify any material or content, without the prior written contest of an authorized officer of Gulf Times Newspaper .
Third party websites and links
Gulf Times newspaper is not responsible for any content of materials posted on third-party websites or materials you access through this website. If you decide to visit any website via its link, you assume the risk and responsibility to take all protective measures against viruses and other destructive pests.
Gulf times newspaper is not responsible for any content, advertising, products, services or information provided by third party websites or materials (including the payment for and delivery of such products or services).
Gulf times is not responsible for any damage, loss or offense caused by any content or in connection with any products, services and information available on such websites. Any terms, conditions and representations relating to such dealings are solely between you and the provider of such services.
Links to this website must link directly to any full content page (not a part of a page) within this website and all Gulf Times newspaper websites, and must appear within the pages of any other site. Gulf Times newspaper assumes no responsibility for any legal action or other consequences (including infringement of third party rights) of the links that originate from this website.
The links do not imply endorsement by Gulf times or that it is affiliated with or associated with any linked site, or that it is legally authorized to use the trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbols displayed that may be accessed through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any A trademark, trade name, logo, copyright or symbols of Al Raya or any of its affiliates, entities and affiliates.
Limitation of liability
You hereby agree that you are solely responsible for your use of this website. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Gulf Times , ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND AGENTS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WARRANTIES CONTAINED WITH THIS WEBSITE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
Gulf Times does not guarantee that any content transmitted through this site conforms to accepted social, cultural and ethical standards. Also, Gulf Times does not warrant that the materials displayed on the User additions site do not infringe the rights of third parties.
Although Gulf Times monitors User additions material, you bear full responsibility for obtaining third party rights and all formal approvals necessary to submit any material, and hereby bear responsibility for all damages and costs that may result from your use of this site.
This website and the information, names, images, logos and icons relating to this site or any other sites owned or operated by Gulf Times and/or any of its affiliates and products and services (or third party products and services) are based on an “AS IS” basis and in accordance with the “AS AVAILABLE” rules, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS, ACCURACY AND CORRECTNESS.
The information and other materials available on this website may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors Gulf Times does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any statement or information published or distributed through this site (including, but not limited to, information available through the use of any software ).
You acknowledge that you will bear the sole risk of any reliance on such statement or information. Gulf times has the exclusive right to correct and delete errors in any part of the site, and to make changes to the site, materials, products, programs, services and prices published on the site at any time without prior notice.
Gulf Times and/or third parties shall not be liable in any way for any damage that may include, but not be limited to, consequential or indirect damages, or any damages including, but not limited to, errors, omissions, consequential or indirect damages. Direct, or any damages that may arise from the use or inability to use or benefit from the data, whether due to contract, negligence or any other reason related to the use of the site.
Gulf times does not warrant that this website, or the server that makes it available, is free of viruses.
Gulf times does not represent the complete effectiveness, accuracy or reliability of any material posted. Gulf times may delete, change and suspend any aspect of the site, including the availability of any feature of the site, at any time without notice.
You agree to indemnify Gulf Times and all its employees, affiliates, and those associated with it from any claims, damages and expenses arising from accessing this site or due to what it offers on user additions.
You understand that when you use this website, you will encounter User Additions Content from various sources, you acknowledge that such content may be inaccurate and indecent. You hereby waive any legal rights or remedies you have against Gulf Times , and agree to indemnify Gulf Times , its stockholders, affiliates, employees and licensees, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Law and the judiciary
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Qatar. Disputes in this regard shall be settled exclusively in the Qatari courts. Any legal claim relating to your use of this website must be commenced within one year of the date on which the claim arose.
If any of these Terms or Conditions should be held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by law in any country in which these Terms and Conditions are in force, then that provision which is deemed by law to be invalid or unenforceable will be deleted from the list and other terms shall remain binding and in force.
Gulf Times makes no representation that the material published on this website is appropriate or available for use in other locations outside the State of Qatar, and that access to it is prohibited from different regions where the contents are prohibited.
If you access this website from a location outside the State of Qatar, you will be responsible for compliance with all local laws.