The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) reported on Saturday 125 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 among the community and 25 among travellers. It also recorded 123 recoveries from the virus during the past 24 hours, bringing the total number of cases recovered in Qatar to 239,467.
National Covid-19 vaccination program data:
- 4,911,463 Covid-19 vaccine doses have been administered since the start of the program.
- 3,328 Covid-19 vaccine doses have been administered in the past 24 hours.
- 85.1 percent of the total population are now fully vaccinated with two doses.
Current Covid-19 Status:
- In recent weeks the combined impact of Covid-19 restrictions and increasing vaccination rates, and the overwhelming support of the community, has resulted in a consistent reduction in the number of new daily infections in the country.
- However, it is still important to be cautious as the second wave is not yet over and there are still two highly contagious and highly virulent strains of the virus that are actively circulating in the community.
- The fourth phase of the gradual lifting of precautionary restrictions began on Sunday, Oct. 3, and is part of a four-stage plan to gradually lift the precautionary restrictions imposed in Qatar due to the Corona Virus (Covid-19) pandemic.
- It is important during the current period that all members of society, including those who have received the vaccination, continue to wear masks as recommended and continue to adhere to social distancing.
LEAVE A COMMENT Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*
Fire in a building in Lusail brought under control: MoI
Private museums enhance cultural vision and community awareness in Qatar
'The Power of Museums' to help make positive change in communities
WCM-Q research reveals metabolic processes underpinning type 2 diabetes, complications
Promising new start to further solidify bilateral relations, say German experts
Qatar reliable partner in all areas: German politician
Qatar Rail hosts trade team from UK railway industry
Amir leaves Berlin after visit to Germany
Qatar, Germany have almost identical position on most global issues: official