HH the Amir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani issued today Amiri Decision No. 56 of 2021 appointing the following 15 members of Shura Council.
1. Yousef bin Ahmed bin Ali bin Omran Al Kuwari.
2. Saad bin Ahmed bin Mohammed Al Ibrahim Al Muhannadi.
3. Badi bin Ali bin Mohammed Al Badi.
4. Mohammed bin Fahad bin Mohammed Al Musallam.
5. Mohammad bin Mahdi bin Ajayan Al Ahbabi.
6. Sheikha bint Yousef Al Jufairi.
7. Ahmed bin Ibrahim bin Rashid Al Maliki.
8. Saud bin Jassim bin Mohammed Al Buainain.
9. Saad bin Ahmed bin Abdullah Al Misnad.
10. Mohammed bin Mansour bin Khalil Al Khalil Al Shahwani.
11. Hamda bint Hassan bin Abdulrahman Abu Dhaen Al Sulaiti.
12. Ahmed bin Sultan bin Mohammed bin Sabah Al Asiri.
13. Abdullah bin Jaber bin Mohammed Libdah.
14. Abdullah bin Nasser bin Turki Al Subaie.
15. Omair bin Abdullah bin Khalid Al Jabr Al Nuaimi.
The decision stipulated its implementation and enforcement from the date of its issuance and to be published in the Official Gazette.Last updated: October 14 2021 11:02 AM
LEAVE A COMMENT Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*
Amir patronizes graduation ceremony of fourth batch of Police College candidates
Prime Minister meets Jordanian Minister of Interior
Prime Minister meets Undersecretary of Ministry of Interior in Saudi Arabia
QC sends urgent relief convoy to Arsal Camps on Syrian-Lebanese Border
Amir attends Police College graduation
Al Meera launches FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 official licensed products
Police College to celebrate fourth batch graduation Thursday
talabat recalls 2021 milestones in Qatar
Qatar Open Golf Championship from today