HH the Amir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani issued today Amiri Decision No. 56 of 2021 appointing the following 15 members of Shura Council.
1. Yousef bin Ahmed bin Ali bin Omran Al Kuwari.
2. Saad bin Ahmed bin Mohammed Al Ibrahim Al Muhannadi.
3. Badi bin Ali bin Mohammed Al Badi.
4. Mohammed bin Fahad bin Mohammed Al Musallam.
5. Mohammad bin Mahdi bin Ajayan Al Ahbabi.
6. Sheikha bint Yousef Al Jufairi.
7. Ahmed bin Ibrahim bin Rashid Al Maliki.
8. Saud bin Jassim bin Mohammed Al Buainain.
9. Saad bin Ahmed bin Abdullah Al Misnad.
10. Mohammed bin Mansour bin Khalil Al Khalil Al Shahwani.
11. Hamda bint Hassan bin Abdulrahman Abu Dhaen Al Sulaiti.
12. Ahmed bin Sultan bin Mohammed bin Sabah Al Asiri.
13. Abdullah bin Jaber bin Mohammed Libdah.
14. Abdullah bin Nasser bin Turki Al Subaie.
15. Omair bin Abdullah bin Khalid Al Jabr Al Nuaimi.
The decision stipulated its implementation and enforcement from the date of its issuance and to be published in the Official Gazette.Last updated: October 14 2021 11:02 AM
LEAVE A COMMENT Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*
Defence minister holds talks with Turkish counterpart
Strategic ties with Qatar getting stronger: Erdogan
Ministerial meeting of the Qatari-Turkish Supreme Strategic Committee begins in Doha
'Rumi: The Musical' dazzles world premiere at London Coliseum
‘Proudly from Qatar’ promo at LuLu Abu Sidra
Sidra Medicine's PMFG conference concludes with vision for healthcare advances in Qatar
Amir chairs 4th meeting of SCEAI
Qatari artist Haifa al-Khuzai's exhibition opens Tuesday
Labour ministry, Qatar Airways in pact for qualifying, employing national cadres