Ministry cautions against false messages, says no change in school system
February 10 2021 06:56 PM
MoEHE

There is no change in the existing blended learning system being followed in Qatar's schools, the Ministry of Education and Higher Education has clarified, dismissing as incorrect some social media reports on distance learning.
"Kindly be informed that schooling shall continue to be offered under the current form, as false news are being circulated on social media platforms," the ministry said in a tweet Wednesday.


"We hereby reiterate our keen interest to provide a healthy, safe learning environment in schools by ensuring all precautionary measures are strictly followed. We urge everyone to seek information from official sources."
The Cabinet last week said the blended learning system in schools will continue with the current capacity.

Last updated: February 10 2021 11:30 PM


There are no comments.

LEAVE A COMMENT Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*
MORE NEWS

HAPPENING IN DOHAMore