By Hala Bader al-Humaidhi
Many people see that the use of time means continuous work, and there is no time for rest or entertainment, and some of them believe that the use of time and organising it is worthless This is because they do not value time, and these thoughts among people in the Arab world have made our societies less productive. There are those who realise the importance of time and commit themselves to take care of it and fill it with useful work in order to reduce the void that does not enter the circle of organisation.
The first step in managing and organising time is having a daily planner. There are many benefits of time management, some of which appear instantly and some appear in the long run, so a person should not hurry to see the fruits of time management, as they are coming inevitably, and among these benefits, include:
1. Feeling better in all matters of life, and the person will feel the blessing of time and his capacity for organising, as he accomplishes his work, duties and responsibilities.
2. Spending more time enjoying entertainment with family and friends, as organising increases the production of a person in less time, which helps him to devote himself to social activities, so he enjoys himself and the people around him.
3. People find ample time for self-development and life skills. After completing his work, he finds sufficient time to read a book, or attend courses that increase his skills and awareness.
4. Good organisation enables a person to realise his dreams, future aspirations, and the goals he hopes to achieve.
5. Reducing the psychological and material pressures that fall on the individual’s shoulders, as a result of not finishing up his work on one hand, and the various pressures of social life on the other.
6. To fully control the days of a person’s life, as he knows beforehand what work and plans he has, and in return how much free time he has that can be treasured.
7. Those who organise their time can find additional time to practice their hobbies and this helps them to find other sources of income.
8. The person organised in his time and work increases his self-confidence, and he avoids the occurrence of surprises at work or other crises and problems, as he is able to do the work on time.
To sum up, after knowing the benefits, I am sure that at least one or two have reached a soft spot in you which will make you implement the initiative of time-management. So, what are you waiting for? Add it to your new year’s resolution!
*The author is a consultant in Public Relations and Personality Types. Instagram: @Tipsbyhalahill
LEAVE A COMMENT Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*
Expat group in selfless service to the dead
The art of communication
To use or not to use Stevia, that seems to be the question
The vegan movement is soaring like never before
When it rains, it pours
What is a dependent personality?
The real deal about nut milk
Self love is in the air