* Travel period extended until February 20 for bookings with minimum three-night duration and last outbound date from Qatar on February 17.
* Customers can book up to February 15 and receive additional free upgrades to all inclusive packages for quarantine-free holidays
Qatar Airways Holidays has announced the final extension of its Travel Bubble Holidays packages to the Maldives, providing travellers with more flexibility to plan a last-minute, quarantine-free gateway to the popular tropical island.
The travel period is now extended until February 20 for bookings with a minimum three-night duration and the last outbound date from Qatar on February 17.
To celebrate the success and mark the end of the "very popular" Travel Bubble Holidays between Qatar and the Maldives, Qatar Airways Holidays will offer customers free upgrades, including use of additional resort facilities, water sports activities – such as canoeing, laser sailing, snorkelling and windsurfing – as well as special food and beverage offerings for all new bookings made before February 15, all at no extra cost, according to a press statement.
In November 2020, Qatar Airways Holidays announced the creation of its Travel Bubble Holidays package allowing Qatar citizens and residents to holiday safely with no quarantine or self-isolation requirements on return for citizens and no Exceptional Entry Permit, quarantine or self-isolation requirements on return for residents of Qatar.
Even though the Maldives is no longer part of the Green List countries published by the Ministry of Public Health, the Travel Bubble Holidays are unaffected.
All packages include return flights between Qatar and the Maldives on Qatar Airways’ exclusive flights for Travel Bubble Holidays customers, accommodation on a full board basis, return airport transfers and all taxes. Travel Bubble Holidays’ packages are available to book on the Qatar Airways Holidays website or from a local travel agent.
Three high-end luxury properties - Sandies Bathala Maldives 4-star resort, Diamonds Thudufushi Beach 5-star resort and Amaya Kuda Rah 5-star resort, each situated on their own private island – are exclusively available for guests travelling from Qatar.
For the safety of themselves and fellow travellers, Travel Bubble Holidays guests must:
* Take a PCR test in Doha and get a negative Covid-19 PCR test certificate issued no more than 72 hours before departure. This is a requirement of the Maldives government.
* Sign a release form committing to the terms and conditions of the exclusive Travel Bubble Holidays.
* Take a rapid PCR test at Hamad International Airport. Results will be available within 15 minutes, and passengers will be allowed to travel if negative
* Arrive in the Maldives, where no additional tests are needed, and take a transfer by speedboat directly to the resort
* Return to the Maldives airport via speedboat transfer on the day of departure.
* Take a rapid PCR test upon arrival into Doha. If negative, return home without the need to quarantine or self-isolate
For more details, one can visit https://www.qatarairwaysholidays.com/qa-en/offers/travel-bubble-holidays.
Qatar Airways has become the first global airline in the world to achieve the prestigious five-star Covid-19 Airline Safety Rating by the international air transport rating organisation, Skytrax. It also provides assurance to passengers across the world that airline health and safety standards are subject to the highest possible standards of professional, independent scrutiny and assessment.Last updated: January 20 2021 09:58 PM
LEAVE A COMMENT Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*
322 persons face prosecution for violating Covid protocols
Eid al-Fitr prayers offered while adhering to preventive measures
Amir exchanges greetings with Iranian president, Iraqi PM, Somali president on the advent of Eid al-Fitr
MOPH reports 299 new Covid-19 cases, 752 recoveries
Amir, Father Amir perform Eid-al Fitr prayers
FIFA Arab Cup Qatar 2021 qualifiers to be held from June 19 to 25
Tailoring shops do brisk business ahead of Eid
Katara virtual competitions as part of Eid al-Fitr celebrations
Have a safe Eid, urge GCO, health officials