The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) announced today 227 new confirmed cases of coronavirus (Covid-19) during the last 24 hours, of which 217 are from community cases and 10 from travellers returning from abroad who are subject to quarantine.
The MoPH also recorded 251 recoveries from the virus during the past 24 hours, bringing the total number of cases recovered in Qatar to 122,699.
The MoPH issued a statement on Covid-19 developments in Qatar, which said the following:
New cases and recoveries:
- 227 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 were announced today. 217 of these are from community cases and 10 from travellers returning from abroad.
- 251 people have recovered from the virus during the past 24 hours, bringing the total number of cases recovered in Qatar to 122,699.
- All new cases have been introduced to isolation and are receiving necessary healthcare according to their health status.
Current Covid-19 status:
- Measures to tackle Covid-19 in Qatar have succeeded in flattening the curve and limiting the spread of the virus and the number of new daily cases and hospital admissions is continuing to decline each week.
- Qatar's proactive and extensive testing of suspected cases has enabled us to identify a high number of positive cases in the community.
LEAVE A COMMENT Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*
Qatar Museums and Aspire Zone Foundation sign MoU
Foreign Minister meets US Special Envoy for Yemen
Amir receives written message from president of Ghana
Qatar participates in Maritime India Summit
Qatar Charity launches third phase of Qatar Relief Convoys in Lebanon
MoPH reports 463 new Covid-19 cases, 359 recoveries
304 booked for violating Covid measures
Shura Council reviews draft law on Waqf
Covid drive-through vaccination service to speed up immunisation