The Ministry of Public Health (MOPH) announced on Tuesday 222 new confirmed cases of coronavirus (Covid-19) during the last 24 hours, of which 212 are from community cases and 10 from travellers returning from abroad who are subject to quarantine.
The MOPH also recorded 239 recoveries from the virus during the past 24 hours, bringing the total number of cases recovered in Qatar to 122,448.
The MOPH issued a statement on Covid-19 developments in Qatar, which said the following:
New cases and recoveries:
- 222 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 were announced today. 212 of these are from community cases and 10 from travellers returning from abroad.
- 239 people have recovered from the virus during the past 24 hours, bringing the total number of cases recovered in Qatar to 122,448.
- All new cases have been introduced to isolation and are receiving necessary healthcare according to their health status.
Current Covid-19 status:
- Measures to tackle Covid-19 in Qatar have succeeded in flattening the curve and limiting the spread of the virus and the number of new daily cases and hospital admissions is continuing to decline each week.
- Qatar's proactive and extensive testing of suspected cases has enabled us to identify a high number of positive cases in the community.
LEAVE A COMMENT Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*
Enhanced waste management to ensure public hygiene
'Essential services' exempted from 50% attendance rule
VCUarts Qatar’s fashion design graduating class showcase collections at MDD
HBKU college signs MoU with Hassad Food
beIN Media Group to introduce wide range of programmes for children during Ramadan
Widam opens new slaughterhouse in Umm Slal
Vaccine advice for eligible students
Intensive food inspection campaigns ahead of Ramadan
New Range Rover special editions launched