The health authorities have issued a reminder on the home quarantine dos and don’ts, and other relevant points, for people returning to Qatar.
The advisory has been posted on the social media channels of the Ministry of Public Health, Hamad Medical Corporation and Primary Health Care Corporation (PHCC).
Following are the seven points highlighted in the advisory:
* Ensure suitable housing conditions with the availability of your own room and linked bathroom.
* Ensure that you are applying preventive measures at home to protect others.
* You will have a swab taken on Day 6 of your arrival at one of the PHCC health centres.
* Ensure that you answer calls from the public health team after being discharged to home quarantine.
* You must inform the public health team if any symptoms have developed (fever, cough, body aches, change in taste or smell).
* You must download the Ehteraz app.
* You should not receive visitors while under home quarantine.
LEAVE A COMMENT Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*
Zengo Doha launches new taste of Asia
NU-Q research to assess impact of Covid on migrants
HBKU college webinar series focuses on contemporary Middle Eastern studies
US presidential debates normative exercise in democracy: NU-Q expert
Ahlibank holds blood donation drive in partnership with HMC
Deadline to submit applications for Education Excellence Day Award extended until Nov 5
Qatar, Moldova sign up for diplomatic training
NHRC vice chairman meets Finnish FM
Al-Muraikhi meets South Africa envoy