As Qatar continues to implement its travel policies, the list of low-risk countries has been updated based on public health indicators in Qatar and around the world, the Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) has announced.
The changes came into effect on Tuesday, the MoPH said on its website.
The updated list includes 41 low-risk countries, which are:
* Europe: Hungary, ?Finland, ??Latvia?, ?Estonia, Norway, ?Italy, ?Lithuania, ?Greece, Slovakia, ?Ireland, ?Germany, ?Slovenia, Denmark, Cyprus, ?the United Kingdom, Poland, ?Austria?, the Netherlands, ?Iceland, ?France, Croatia, ??Switzerland, Belgium, ?Portugal, ?Czech Republic and ?Sweden.
* Asia: ?Brunei Darussalam, ?Thailand, ?China, ?Vietnam, Malaysia, South Korea, Japan and Turkey.
* Americas: Cuba, Canada and Uruguay.
* Africa: Algeria and Morocco
* Oceania: New Zealand and Australia.
While Uruguay and Belgium have been added to the list of low-risk countries, Malta - which was included on the previous list - has been removed.
The list is subject to change at the discretion of the MoPH. One can visit the ministry’s website for updates.