The Primary Health Care Corporation (PHCC) on Friday announced guidelines for the preschool registration assessment for the academic year 2020/2021. This year, according to a tweet, the PHCC, will follow screening procedures in one visit with all precautionary measures. The steps are as follows:
* Making an appointment for preschool assessment by calling 107.
* The parent has to be present with the child at their registered health centre or an alternative one as per the booked appointment, with ID card, valid health card, vaccination card, and birth certificate.
* Conducting nursing, social worker, dental screening, and family physician assessments.
* Conducting laboratory examinations.
* Issuing an electronic health certificate.
* Receiving the student's e-file from the reception.
Students registered in the PHCC Covid-19 Test and Hold designated health centres, including Rawdat Al Khail Health Centre, Muaither Health Centre, Umm Slal Health Centre, and Gharrafat Al Rayyan Health Centre, will be transferred to the following health centres for their own safety:
* Those registered in Muaither Health Centre will be directed to Al Wajba Health Centre or Al Waab Health Centre.
* Those registered in Rawdat Al Khail Health Centre will be directed to Al Thumama Health Centre, Omar Bin Al Khattab Health Centre, or Airport Health Centre.
* Those registered in Umm Slal Health Centre will be directed to Qatar University Health Centre or Al Daayen Health Centre.
* Those registered in Gharraft Al Rayyan Health Centre will be directed to Leabaib Health Centre or Madinat Khalifa Health Centre.
LEAVE A COMMENT Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*
Deputy Amir, Prime Minister meet Chairman of Total
Qatar 2022 venues ready to host the world’s top clubs
MoPH reports 277 new Covid-19 cases, 123 recoveries
175 people referred to Public Prosecution for not wearing masks
Deputy PM meets Italian Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff holds talks with Italian counterpart
Al-Muraikhi meets Palestinian ambassador
Qatar Museums unveils Menthaar tours for Culture Pass members
Ashghal launches QR514.9mn ‘Roads and Infrastructure Project’ in South Al Meshaf