The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health announced Thursday that it reported 947 new cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19) during the last 24 hours, bringing the total in the country to 11,975, while six new deaths of the virus have been reported, bringing the fatalities' tally to 88.
In a press conference, Health Ministry spokesperson Dr. Abdullah Al Sanad said that 175 patients were in intensive care, 95 of them are in critical condition. The newly diagnosed cases include people who were in touch with previously infected people and cases being investigated for sources of infection, he added.
The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health had announced at an earlier time that there have been 188 recoveries of the virus, bringing the total of recoveries in the country to 3,451 cases. (QNA)
LEAVE A COMMENT Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*
Lebanon president rejects global probe into port blast
Ivory Coast opposition claims third term for Ouattara would destabilise country
Rescuers scour Beirut blast zone as families await missing
Troop firing kills Palestinian woman amid West Bank clash
UN condemns air strikes in Yemen that reportedly killed children
US says sending immediate $15mn in food, medicine to Lebanon
Palestinian woman shot dead by Israeli troops
Lebanon’s leaders face reform calls after blast
16 held over Beirut blast, Macron calls for international probe