Ministry of Public Health (MOPH) announced the discharge of the first patch of Individuals who had been repatriated from the Islamic Republic of Iran following the outbreak Coronavirus (Covid–19) two weeks ago and put under quarantine in Qatar.
The first batch consists of 121 Individuals suspected to have been infected with the virus in the Islamic Republic of Iran. The discharged individuals, who have been receiving care throughout the quarantine period, have been released following three consecutive tests proving that they were free of Coronavirus (Covid–19).
Sheikh Mohammad Bin Hamad Al Thani, Head Of Public Health at the Ministry of Public Health, said in a press conference that the discharged individuals had undergone three tests all of which proved that they are free of the virus, and they also received the necessary health advice.
Nine cases of confirmed infection with Coronavirus (Covid – 19) have been found among the group of people repatriated from the Islamic Republic of Iran. These nine patients currently receive suitable care and are in stable health condition. They are expected to be discharged soon.
LEAVE A COMMENT Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*
Removal of abandoned vehicles, equipment in Al Shamal
All commercial activities allowed on weekends
Qatar Wednesday reports 608 new Covid-19 cases, 4 deaths, 1204 recoveries
Sanitisation campaign at Dahl Al Hamam Park
Malls will remain a central part of shoppers, says DHFC official
Qatari Forum for Authors introduces QC’s new book
50,000 workers served at QRCS quarantine facility in Mekaines
Minister reviews bilateral ties with UK, Kosovo
QF comes up with new ways to support students living on campus