Some of the Indian schools that had planned to launch an evening shift now say they have put the process on hold and are awaiting instructions from the authorities concerned.
A total of four Indian schools - Ideal Indian School, Shantiniketan Indian School, MES Indian School and Olive International School - had earlier announced the launch of the second shift from the 2019-20 academic year.
However, Ideal Indian School has now said in a notification on its website that the “evening shift is on hold until further confirmation from the Ministry of Education. Registration and admission tests are being cancelled”.
An official from Olive International School had told Gulf Times that the Ministry of Education and Higher Education will provide further guidelines on the process and it is expected soon.
A Shantiniketan Indian School official also said that they were waiting for further instructions from the ministry regarding the shift system.
Meanwhile, a parent of a student said in MES Indian School on Sunday posted on Twitter that the school had been advised to suspend the admission process for the evening shift, advising parents to wait for further instructions. However, the tweet could not be found later, according to sources.
LEAVE A COMMENT Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*
Excellence Award for Qatari’s PhD thesis on Kuwaiti mediation
Marine monitoring network for water quality on Qatari coasts
Qatar government’s phased reopening of theme parks raises confidence levels
Ooredoo enhances security of portal for business customers
ExxonMobil Qatar platinum sponsor of the Qatar-USA 2021 Year of Culture
QNL training course explores restitution of cultural heritage
Saudi Arabia allows broadcast by Qatar-based beIN Sports TV channel: Reuters
No severe side effects for Covid vaccine second dose
Flights between Qatar and Egypt, UAE resume