The discovery of the body of another victim after a weekend explosion in central Paris brought the death count to four, according to the state attorney's office on Sunday.
It was not clear if the body belonged to a woman previously reported missing in the wake of Saturday's accident, which was believed to have been caused by a gas leak.
Authorities had said earlier Sunday they were looking for a missing woman in the wake of the blast.
Along with the newly discovered body - details about which have yet to be released - authorities have confirmed two firefighters and one Spanish tourist dead in the blast. Dozens more were injured.
The building at the centre of the blast was demolished. Multiple homes were also damaged in the blast, which occurred around 9 am (0800 GMT), about a kilometre from the Paris Opera.
The devastation left blocks around the building covered by debris and soaked by the water firemen used. Many windows were blown out, both in buildings and in cars parked on nearby streets.
Police have ordered that 12 nearby buildings remain vacant for at least two nights, while safety checks are conducted, reported France Bleu.
Hundreds of people are still unable to return to their homes, reported newspaper Le Figaro. They have been set up in emergency shelters.
LEAVE A COMMENT Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*
Merkel voices ‘deep shame’ on visit to Auschwitz
Ukraine president meets frontline troops
French PM says pension reform is unavoidable
PM ‘misrepresenting’ Brexit deal, says Corbyn
Senior UK diplomat quits, saying she will not "peddle half-truths" over Brexit
Teenager who threw boy from London Tate Modern platform admits attempted murder
Gas explosion kills five in apartment block in Slovakia
Strike against pension reform paralyses France
Premier’s 100-day plan pledges Brexit, tax cuts