His Highness the Amir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani issued the following instruments of ratification yesterday:
1. Instrument of ratification approving a draft memorandum of understanding for co-operation in the tourism field between the governments of Qatar and India signed in Doha on 5/6/2016.
2. Instrument of ratification approving a draft agreement on the avoidance of double taxation and the prevention of financial evasion with respect to taxes on income between the governments of Qatar and Ukraine (the Council of Ministers) and the attached draft protocol to it signed in Doha on 20/3/2018.
3. Instrument of ratification approving a draft agreement on cultural co-operation between the governments of Qatar and Panama signed in Doha on 10/4/2018.
4. Instrument of ratification approving a co-operation agreement in the education field between the governments of Qatar and Panama signed in Doha on 9/4/2018.
5. Instrument of ratification approving a memorandum of understanding for the preparation, training and qualification of human cadres for work in airlines, airports and airports between the Qatar Aeronautical College in Qatar and the Mohammed VI International Academy of Civil Aviation in the Kingdom of Morocco signed in Rabat on 12/3/2018.
LEAVE A COMMENT Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*
Tamuq professor elevated to IEEE Fellow
Third edition of Turkey Expo Qatar concludes
HBKU college workshop offers students new insights on laboratory skills
Souq Waqif Equestrian Festival 2019 begins
Qatar to provide $20mn aid to reintegrate African migrants
Qatar-EU air transport meeting concludes
Amir holds phone talk with Lebanese president
Premier League begins action against rogue Saudi channel
Symposium explores impact of brain-gut interaction on health