His Highness the Amir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani issued the following instruments of ratification yesterday:
1. Instrument of ratification approving a draft memorandum of understanding for co-operation in the tourism field between the governments of Qatar and India signed in Doha on 5/6/2016.
2. Instrument of ratification approving a draft agreement on the avoidance of double taxation and the prevention of financial evasion with respect to taxes on income between the governments of Qatar and Ukraine (the Council of Ministers) and the attached draft protocol to it signed in Doha on 20/3/2018.
3. Instrument of ratification approving a draft agreement on cultural co-operation between the governments of Qatar and Panama signed in Doha on 10/4/2018.
4. Instrument of ratification approving a co-operation agreement in the education field between the governments of Qatar and Panama signed in Doha on 9/4/2018.
5. Instrument of ratification approving a memorandum of understanding for the preparation, training and qualification of human cadres for work in airlines, airports and airports between the Qatar Aeronautical College in Qatar and the Mohammed VI International Academy of Civil Aviation in the Kingdom of Morocco signed in Rabat on 12/3/2018.
LEAVE A COMMENT Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*
It’s OK not to be OK, says Phelps
Sheikha Hind, Phelps at Friendship Bench
PM meets Ukraine’s first vice-premier
IMF praises Qatar’s prudent fiscal policy
Six-hour partial closure on G-Ring Road towards airport
Defence minister meets Pompeo
Qatar calls for urgent efforts to settle Palestinian issue
Qatar-US troops conclude joint exercise
Minister meets Red Crescent official