His Highness the Emir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani yesterday issued the following decrees:
1. Decree No 78 of 2017, ratifying a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) in the field of culture between the governments of Qatar and Azerbaijan, signed in Doha on 08/02/2017.
2. Decree No 79 of 2017, ratifying a Memorandum of Understanding on co-operation in the field of youth and sports between the governments of Qatar and Azerbaijan, signed in Doha on 08/02/2017.
3. Decree No 80 of 2017, ratifying an agreement of co-operation in the fields of Standardisation, metrology, certification and accreditation between the governments of Qatar and Turkmenistan signed in Doha on 15/3/2017.
4. Decree No 81 of 2017 approving the amended protocol to the Marrakesh Agreement for the Establishment of the World Trade Organisation and its Annex (Trade Facilitation Agreement), which is annexed to this decree and has the force of law in accordance with Article 68 of the Constitution.
5. Decree No 82 of 2017 ratifying the Air service agreement between the governments of Qatar and Burkina Faso, signed in Doha on 22/03/2016.
6. Decree No 83 of 2017 ratifying an MoU between Qatar Central Bank and Bangladesh central bank, signed in Doha on 08/05/2017.
FM reviews Qatar, EU relations
HE the Minister of Foreign Affairs Sheikh Mohamed bin Abdulrahman al-Thani yesterday met Michele Alliot-Marie, Member of the European Parliament and chairperson of the EU delegation for relations with the Arab Peninsula. They reviewed relations between Qatar and the European Union, in addition to the latest developments of the Gulf crisis.
LEAVE A COMMENT Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*
Four-day traffic diversion on Salwa Road from Thursday
Qatar Chamber set to issue Certificate of Origin online next year
Temporary closure on Olympic Intersection Thursday
Amir, Italian president hold official talks
Qatar-Croatia talks focus on bolstering ties
Advisory Council discusses draft law on media city
Amir sends message to Lebanese president
Workshop discusses efforts to establish barcode office in Doha
Advisory Council discusses two decrees