By Nimmi Afzal
Gingery Pineapple-Strawberry Lemonade
Servings: 3 people
• Pineapple- 1/2 (chopped without skin)
• Strawberry- a handful (chopped)
• Lemon- 1 medium sized (Remove the skin and keep it)
• Sugar / honey – as per required
• Ginger-1 inch piece (chopped)
• Water- 2 cups
• Normal lemonade- made with 1 cup of water, 1 lemon and enough sugar
• Ice cubes- as per needed
• Mint leaves – for garnishing
• Pineapple – 1 medium piece (finely chopped for garnishing )
• Strawberry-2 or 3 (finely chopped for garnishing)
• Ginger-1/2 inch piece (thinly chopped for garnishing)
1. Add the pineapple pieces, strawberries, ginger, lemon with 2 cups of water along with enough sugar or honey in the blender. Give it a toss and make a good smoothie out of it.
2. Strain this smoothie twice or thrice to a container until you get a thin watery kind of consistency.
3 Now mix this liquid along with the normal lemonade which we have already prepared and give a nice stir.
4. Serve it chill along with some chopped fruits and ginger, ice cubes and mint leaves .
LEAVE A COMMENT Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*
“We make sure whosoever comes to TCA learns the cooking mothers do” — Mohammed Abdul Malik al-Hammadi, CEO
The Cooking Academy offers unique culinary experience for foodies
The Cooking Academy to hold ‘red corner’ event tomorrow
A hub of recipes that offer 40 years of culinary experience
Honey: There is no plan Bee
Paving the way by reducing food waste
“I never tell myself that I am perfect” — Nukhet Dora, Turkish cake specialist
‘Language of every kitchen is the same’ — Chef Zuzumo
A look at science behind the food