Amir condoles with Italian president
His Highness the Amir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani and His Highness the Deputy Amir Sheikh Abdullah bin Hamad al-Thani have sent cables of condolences to Italian President Sergio Mattarella condoling the victims of the motorway bridge collapse in Genoa, wishing the injured a speedy recovery.
HE the Prime Minister and Interior Minister Sheikh Abdullah bin Nasser bin Khalifa al-Thani also sent a cable of condolences to Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte condoling the victims of the motorway bridge collapse and wishing the injured a speedy recovery.
Qatar has strongly condemned and denounced the vehicle attack that targeted pedestrians and a group of cyclists outside the British Houses of Parliament in London, causing many injuries.
In a statement issued yesterday, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs reiterated Qatar’s firm stance rejecting violence and terrorism, irrespective of their motives and reasons. The statement affirmed Qatar’s full solidarity with Britain and its support for any measures taken to maintain security.
The statement expressed Qatar’s wishes for a speedy recovery to the injured. - Page 12
Killing of US soldier in Afghanistan
Qatar has strongly condemned and denounced the attack that targeted a military patrol in Helmand Province in southern Afghanistan, killing an American soldier. In a statement issued yesterday, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs reiterated Qatar’s firm stance rejecting violence and terrorism, irrespective of their motives and reasons.
FM sends message
to Costa Rica’s
HE the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Sheikh Mohamed bin Abdulrahman al-Thani sent a message to the First Vice-President and Foreign Minister of Costa Rica Epsy Campbell Barr, pertaining to bilateral relations and ways of supporting and developing them.
The message was delivered by the ambassador of Qatar to Costa Rica, Mohamed bin Kurdi Taleb al-Marri, during a meeting yesterday (Monday) with the First Vice-President and Foreign Minister of Costa Rica.
The Ministry of Economy and Commerce (MEC), in collaboration with Nasser Bin Khaled Automobiles, has announced the recall of Mercedes-Benz S-Class 2017 model because the main outlets in the front ashtray may not comply with factory specification.
The MEC said the recall campaign comes within the framework of its ongoing efforts to protect consumers and ensure that automobile dealers follow up on vehicles’ defects and repair them.
The Ministry of Economy and Commerce (MEC), in collaboration with Alfardan Motorcycles, has announced the recall of BMW G 310 GS and G 310 R motorcycles models of 2017-2018 because the side stand connection can bend or even break under heavy loads.
The MEC has urged all customers to report any violations to its Consumer Protection and Anti-Commercial Fraud Department through the following channels: Call centre: 16001, e-mail: [email protected], Twitter: @MEC_Qatar, Instagram: MEC_Qatar, MEC mobile app for Android and IOS: MEC_Qatar
LEAVE A COMMENT Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*
Amir to address UN General Assembly session on Tuesday
Sheikha Moza participates in [email protected] education forum
95% of Qataris use Internet, finds latest NU-Q survey
Indian entrepreneur felicitated by PM
Al Wakra Hospital Burns Unit received 7,900 patients last year
Qatari banks enjoy sound fundamentals, stability: Fitch Solutions
Qatar market ‘healthier, competitive in all industries’, says Ashghal official
New, vital interchange partially opens on F-Ring Road
Amir congratulates Malta’s president