Kuwait has taken unspecified "actions" regarding its diplomatic relationship with Iran following a court case ruling last year, a Kuwaiti government official said on Thursday, after Arab media said parts of Tehran's representation in Kuwait had been shut.
"The government of the state of Kuwait decided to take actions in accordance with diplomatic norms and in abidance with the Vienna conventions with regards to its relationship with the Islamic Republic of Iran," following the court ruling, acting Information Minister Sheikh Mohammad al-Mubarak al-Sabah said. He gave no further details.
LEAVE A COMMENT Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*
Iran nuclear talks on the brink of crisis
Saudi Arabia reports first Omicron case coming from north Africa
Oman suspends flights to seven African countries
Kuwait reappoints Sheikh Sabah Al-Khalid as Prime Minister
Iran's Mahan Air says its has foiled a cyber attack
Sudan PM Hamdok to return to lead government after deal: mediators
Sudanese call for anti-coup protests as death toll rises to 40
Oman’s 51st National Day of Renaissance
Iran has again boosted uranium stockpile: IAEA