Gulf Times - carbon-monoxide-poisoning
Don't burn charcoal or wood indoors, HMC warns

Don't burn charcoal or wood indoors, HMC warns

"One of the leading causes of carbon monoxide-related poisoning and death is the burning of wood or charcoal inside the home," HMC said in a statement.

Danish submarine owner 'does not say how journalist died'

Danish submarine owner 'does not say how journalist died'

A Danish inventor accused of murdering Swedish journalist Kim Wall on board his submarine did not say she died from carbon monoxide poisoning, police said on Wednesday, correcting an earlier statement.

Qatargas to present 15 papers at IPTC

Qatargas to present 15 papers at IPTC

Qatargas will present 15 papers covering a variety of subjects that highlight its innovation, operating excellence and environmental stewardship...